under the supervision: HR director
Location: Montreal (Supports Hawkesbury Remote Factory)
You have experience in HR and want to have a direct impact on the operational teams, we have a perfect position for you! In addition to offering you a lot of autonomy you will benefit:
- beautiful flexibility in your work schedule
- Competitive salary
- Collective insurance (including dental insurance)
- pension fund (4%)
- continuous formations
- Discretionary bonus
- sick leave
- and work for a dynamic company that has been operating and innovated for more than 65 years in the manufacture and distribution of foldable aluminum tubes!
Our team is looking for a Advisor (e)), Human Resources, Human Resources , which will include mandate to develop a structure and make the current management of human resources in Canada. Under the responsibility of the Director of Human Resources you will act as an organizational development expert in the Organization, will provide a consulting role with managers and employees on all aspects related to human resources management and Occupy a position at the heart of the decisions and operations of Montebello Packaging. Your mandate will also be to ensure compliance with human resource policies and procedures and to implement strategies that will contribute to attracting and retaining the best talent.
The Key Responsibilities may include:
- Advisor and support managers and their team in current management of human resources, change management, work climate, management of the performance and training needs;
- Participate in the analysis, design and implementation of processes, programs and corporate human resource tools, with a view to implementing good practices;
- act as a resource person with employees and managers in the interpretation and application of the organization's internal policies and processes;
- advise and accompany managers in terms of labor relations, skills development, performance management and succession, in order to promote optimal human resources management;
- Proactive and innovative management of occupational health and safety and disability;
- Promoting a healthy, safe and committing organizational climate conducive to collaboration, performance and retention;
- organization of internal training and management of succession development;
- propose, develop and set up creative and innovative strategies for staff attraction and retention;
- Propel the brand image, contribute to the radiation and ensure a Experience employee aligned with values and attributes;
- collaborate on different special mandates and the development of solutions for greater organizational efficiency and employee mobilization;
- present innovative recommendations and actively contribute to the development of the organization's HR function;
- act as a change and support the organization in itsmany projects;
- any other related task.
skills and skills:
- Understanding strategic and operational issues In order to establish coherent and effective policies and processes;
- understanding of the issues related to the performance and impact on the employee and the employer;
- solid knowledge of the laws employment in Ontario and Quebec;
- Mobilizing Leadership, Credibility and Change Management Skills;
- Effective Collaboration, Commitment and Proven Capacity to Respect Delays;
- attention to detail, flexibility and ability to prioritize tasks;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- self-motivation and ability to work autonomously;
- skill to work in a syndicated environment.
- Undergraduate degree in human resources, in relations industrial, in administration of or in a related discipline;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in human resources management in a multi-site environment;
- Registered Human Resource Advisor Member (CRHA / CRIA);
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Excel and MS Office Applications (Word, Access, PowerPoint);
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in French and English.
If you are interested in, please send us your CV via this site.