The Quebec Construction Commission (CCQ) plays a crucial role in the construction industry in Quebec, a sector that generates more than $ 53 billion annually in the province. In addition to ensuring the application of labor relations rules, we administer a wide range of professional and personal services to workers, contractors and retirees in the construction industry.
work At the Quebec Construction Committee, it is therefore contributing to the growth of a stimulating industry at the heart of the Quebec landscape. You will find a friendly and stimulating work atmosphere. Located in northern Montreal Island near major roads in a building complying with the high standards of sustainable development, the organization offers a range of benefits including a very competitive compensation program, a complete group insurance , a specified benefit pension plan, six weeks of vacation, access to a parking, a cafeteria and more!
The project management team and portfolio of projects is currently seeking a Permanent position of Senior Advisor or Senior Advisor, Change Management .
Raising the head of the section, change management The holder of the position is responsible for providing advisory services management management with managers, managers and work teams affected by organizational changes and / or processing projects.
He or she acts as a key resource person in the deployment of strategies aimed at Appropriation of changes and new ways of doing in a processing environment. At the same time, the person advances / evolve organizational processing initiatives by his ability to advise, coach and equip managers in carrying out change management strategies.
Finally, the holder or holder of the position contributes to the continuous improvement of the practice management practice within the organization.
- exercise a Consultant role in the choice of change management strategies using a structured methodology.
- perform the analysis of magnitude, stakeholder analysis, impact analysis and Change management risks in consultation with internal partners.
- Conduct the analysis of organizational issues and adaptability to change.
- Develop change management strategies supporting the adoption of the changes necessary for the implementation of a project or a e initiative and which allow the mitigation of the potential risks associated with the establishment of change.
- Establish and maintain the "customer relationship" with managers with a view to carrying out effective interventions in order to propose Action plans adapted to their need for change management.
- support, in partnership with business lines, the implementation of the change
- Identify the resistance tips to the The most expected and probable change.
- Develop strategies to reduce resistance and address the doubts and uncertainties about change to promote positive acceptance.
- Facilitating change and the management of resistance by the application of change management methods.
- Develop and implement change management plans specific toMitigating risks and allowing a harmonious transition from stakeholders for the duration of change.
- Prepare and facilitate change management workshops with internal partners.
- Develop, Identify tools and practices related to change management that best meet the needs of the organization.
- Participate in the development and optimization of changing management practices and tools already in Place as well as all materials intended to support stakeholders in a structured and consistent perspective.
- Look for best practices in his field and promoting adoption.
- Ensure the integration and respect for the Organization's orientations, Framing, Practices and Values within its section.
- Contribute, proactively, to feed business intelligence for the CCQ, mainly at within his direction. Recommend therefore the appropriate strategies / orientations / actions.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders from the Commission in the framework of projects or corporate initiatives.
- Contribute to the Achievement of strategic plan objectives.
- bachelor's degree in a discipline appropriate to change management.
- seven (7) years of relevant change in change management
- experience and in-depth knowledge of methodologies, analysis grids and best practices in change management
- Experience in the context of change management and processing in the context of technological projects (asset).
- Knowledge of project management (asset).
- work experience In matrix mode (asset).
- Certification recognized in change management (asset).
- Any other combination of training and experience deemed equivalent for practice S Era considered.
skills and skills
- Evident skills in analysis, perspective, teamwork, orientation Results and orientation Customers.
- Strong synthesis capabilities (eg. Preparation of presentations at an executive level)
- focus on results and action in a complex context
- ambiguity tolerance
- Strong skills in Communication, high capacity for influence and relational ease with all hierarchical levels.
- Strong capacity in terms of organization, problem management and conflict, self-management.
- capabilities of adaptation, tolerance to uncertainty and political sense.
- rigor, ethical sense, objectivity and confidentiality.
- post off convention, annual salary varying between $ 70,610.00 and $ 100,873.00, according to qualifications and experience.
- full range of benefits.
Interested persons must present their curriculum vitae at the specified email address: indicating the reference number: 2021-098.
The CCQ subscribes to a program of access to equality employed and, as such, e encourages women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and persons with disabilities to submit their application. Only persons whose candidacy will be adopted will be contacted by a person of human resources.