Person who designs, analyzes, evaluates and provides professional techniques in human resources management to promote their optimal performance.
SPECIFIC DUTIES - TEAM LEADER:
- Participate in the development of departmental policies and procedures and ensure their communication and understanding to team members;
- Participate in welcoming and the integration of new team members;
- Participate in the development of service objectives and ensure communication and understanding among team members;
- S '' ensures effective coordination of the daily activities of the service according to: availability of team members, priorities, etc.;
- Participate in the management of work schedules in order to ensure continuity of services and coverage of colleagues' absences;
- Ensures that work schedules are respected and ensures the compliance of timesheets;
- Ensures re relocation of personnel management officers during their vacation
- Coordinates logistics related to training, including attendee lists, contact list and information for trainers, hotels, meeting rooms, travel, catering and documentation;
- Provide support to managers as well as to local contacts to ensure on-site support and, once training is completed, will verify that invoices are in accordance with contracts and initial documentation;
- Bachelor's degree in administration, human resources management, industrial relations or any other university discipline related to the position.
- Three (3) years of relevant experience.
Knowledge and skills:
- Good knowledge of legislation, regulations, network of health and ministry programs and current MSSS trends;
- In-depth knowledge of planning and research methods, statistical analysis and information systems;
- Knowledge of First Nations health / social service patterns, trends and issues is an asset;
- Knowledge of Cree culture, language and social and health issues in Eeyou Istchee is a asset;
- Excellent communication, leadership and teamwork skills;
- Excellent planning and decision-making skills;
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in Cree and French is an asset.
- Willing to travel as needed.