THIS POST IS A REPLACEMENT OF MATERNITY LEAVE
We are looking for a Human Resources Technician who will support the day-to-day operations of Human Resources and will be responsible for payroll processing.
The person will be responsible for the following parts:
- Informs and responds to employee inquiries regarding any questions regarding human resources policies and procedures.
- Track job openings (job postings, job postings).
- Prepares hiring contracts, various confirmation letters.
- Track membership, employment, group insurance.
- Prepares, verifies and processes the complete payroll cycle, in accordance with applicable legislation and internal procedures (130 employees);
- Produces RE Web job records;
- Update physical and electronic employee records;
- Tracks vacation and illness banks.
CNESST component (in mutual prevention)
Manages and maintains work injury records: first 14 days’ payment, investigation reports, employer’s claim, medical attestations, temporary assignments, communicates with internal and external stakeholders.
The criteria and qualifications are:
- Have a DEC in administration or equivalent training;
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in an administrative human resources role;
- Essential bilingualism, French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Excellent knowledge following Nethris, an asset;
- Relevant experience in the management of benefit programs;
- Excellent knowledge of the core software of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to produce reports and tables;
- Customer orientation, excellent interpersonal skills, discretion, autonomy, resourcefulness.