Come and make a difference in a modern, booming city that cares about its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of large and stimulating projects promoting the well-being of Laval residents. In addition to offering you career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with a human dimension.
For its Human Resources department, the City of Laval is looking for a:
Performs, according to established standards and procedures, various office tasks relating to the processing of data necessary for the production of municipal employee payroll. Performs, within the limits of its powers, various calculation and control operations in order to ensure remuneration in accordance with collective agreements and reports of working conditions.
The desired profile :
- Professional studies diploma (DEP) in accounting or any other related training;
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of relevant processing experience payroll, ideally in a unionized environment;
- Have a very good knowledge of the Office suite and particularly Excel;
- Have a very good command of oral and written French;
- Knowledge of the Kronos application will be considered an asset;
- Member of the Canadian Payroll Association will be considered an asset.
The person sought will have a sense of responsibility, a good ability to organize and prioritize. She will stand out for her autonomy, thoroughness and good customer service.
Here is what we offer you:
- A working schedule of 4 days a week (33 hours) allowing to reconcile work and personal life;
- A contract until December 31, 2021 (with possibility of renewal);
- A salary of 38,640 , $ 58 / year;
- An easily accessible workplace.
Take part in the change now and apply online, before February 11, 2021 by visiting.
Please note that our selection process includes a security screening.
Ville de Laval applies an equal access employment program. She values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to tell us about special arrangements necessary, should you be invited to a selection process.