Arbraska (Treetop Trekking under the banner of Arbraska), is the leader of adventure parks in Canada with its 11 aerial snow parks, a hundred dynamic and passionate employees and more than 200,000 visitors each year . Growing business, Arbraska is constantly innovating with exclusive and original activities, but it is first and foremost an eco-responsible company sharing its love of nature.
The Arbraska management team is looking for a full-time payroll and human resources officer to complement its young and dynamic tribe. The successful candidate will work from our Quebec regional office located in Montreal. She will be responsible for payroll processing for the company’s employees located in Quebec and Ontario. It will also have to develop the human resources department and put in place the management and monitoring tools necessary for its proper functioning.
As payroll and human resources manager, you will have:
● Be the resource person for employees and management regarding payroll and benefits;
● Administer and process the complete payroll cycle via the Employer D system for +/- 400 employees;
● Manage the complete payroll end-of-year process, review of tax statements, production of RL-1 summaries and pay statements;
● Prepare the necessary reports during audits of various government agencies: Pay Equity, CSST, WSIB, EHT and others;
● Manage our various benefits programs, including group insurance and pension plans;
● Opening and closing employee files;
● Establish a staffing process;
● Support and participate in hiring processes with management;
● Hedge park managers in managing their seasonal recruitments;
● Collect employment information for each contracted employee;
● Standardize procedures for all of our entities;
● Any other related tasks requested by management.
● Techniques in Accounting or Human Resources Management or equivalent;
● Academic studies (an asset);
● Payroll Compliance Specialist Accreditation (an asset);
● Knowledge of Employer D or Nethris payroll system;
● Bilingual (French-English);
● Advanced knowledge of Excel;
● Knowledge of labor standards in Quebec and Ontario;
● 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
● Experience with a large payroll;
● Be able to define and manage priorities while meeting deadlines;
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Highly organized, skilled at finding solutions and having analytical skills;
● Sense of initiative and self-reliance;
● Assiduity and rigor;
● Able to evolve in a changing environment;
● Treat all information in a professional and extremely confidential manner.
To learn more about Arbraska, please visit our website at .