That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The offices are full of friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our clients and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the human resources team shine is an advisor passionate about talent acquisition who stands out for his energy and expertise in talent attraction.
The person may be based in the office of Quebec or Montreal (In telework mode current llement).
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will benefit from your network of contacts in the attracting and hiring middle, senior and strategic talent;
- Support, inform and coach managers in all stages of talent acquisition;
- Analyze needs workforce (job profile and establish an action plan);
- Carry out research / telephone interviews and interviews with managers;
- Support in decision, preparation and presentation of the offer and, if necessary, negotiate until acceptance.
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of innovative and creative strategies to develop visibility and the employer brand;
- Monitor talent for key - strategic positions and develop talent acquisition initiatives;
- You will use your ideas and expertise to support ner in the candidate experience, on new trends and management practices in terms of talent acquisition and attraction as well as in mobility management;
- You will participate in the implementation practices promoting equity, diversity and inclusion;
- You prepare and monitor the budget for talent acquisition.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- BAC in industrial relations or administration, human resources profile;
- Hold between 5 and 10 years of 'experience in a similar position;
- Recognized approach focused on candidate experience
- Ability to work on several mandates at the same time;
- We recognize you for your coaching experience, your team spirit, your excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Bilingualism required.