What if your next challenge was to support a business group in the day-to-day Human Resources strategy within a pharmaceutical company as an HR Business Partner? Company which also recognizes the crucial role of HR?!
Basically, your mission:
On all HR aspects , you will work with all the managers (VP included) of your business group by advising them and developing the appropriate HR strategies.
For example, as part of the business group that you will be assigned and in collaboration with them, you will in particular:
- Ensure the implementation of the various policies and initiatives developed by the HR team;
- Participate in reviewing and setting up organizational structures;
- Contribute to the development of the succession plan and individual development plans;
- Provide support in their relations with employees ;
Also, you won't be alone! You will work regularly with the recruitment team to establish strategies for attracting and retaining the talents necessary for your business group.
How you could understand it, here the teamwork and the ability to coach all managers is essential. That's why we expect you:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or industrial relations;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Ability to exercise an influencing and coaching role;
- Good organizational skills and speed;
- Analytical skills;
- Team player and ready to learn;
But above all a great positive attitude!
As you can see, the atmosphere in this company is very dynamic and we don't drag our feet, and you will be rewarded for all your efforts. Here is a small financial overview:
- Salary : variable depending on your experience, from 80 to 85K $.
- Advantages : full group insurance, pension fund, flexible working hours.
You recognize yourself in this description so do not hesitate any longer and apply
* The use of the masculine is used only for the purpose of simplifying the text.