Business Unit:Transat A.T. Inc.
Department: Human Resources
Status: Permanent, full-time
Work location: Montreal (Dorval)
Immediate supervisor: Labour Relations Manager
Our role is to brighten the everyday life by the joy of the holidays. At Air Transat, we work with respect, diversity, pride and belong to one of the largest integrated tourism companies in the world. Choosing Air Transat means having a competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including travel benefits.
The incumbent will be responsible for the activities and follow-ups for files relating to Labour Relations and Human Resources. He will contribute in maintaining harmonious working environment between the employees, the managers and the Union representatives.
- Act as the resource person for first level managers and the human resources team for questions regarding Labour Relations;
- Provide an opinion concerning the application of the Collective Agreements (6), employment terminations, disciplinary measure, etc.;
- Update and maintain the absenteeism file;
- Perform various legislative research;
- Participate in diverse comities between the union representatives and employer;
- Organize, as needed, grievance meetings and participate in them;
- Conduct suitable investigations which rise from harassment complaints and/or others;
- Participate in the preparation of various files such as: grievances, disciplinary meetings and arbitrations, Collective Agreement negotiation.
- University diploma in Labour Relations or equivalent;
- A minimum of 6 years of experience as an HR generalist (specialization in Labour Relations) or as a Labour Relations Advisor;
- Bilingualism essential (French and English);
- Knowledge of the Canada Labor Code (an asset);
- Leadership and proactive;
- Client oriented and strong ability to influence others and communication skills;
- Team spirit and creative.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your résumé via this website indicating reference number AT-19-300 (Labour Relations Advisor).