Techso is a growing company offering consulting services in several niches of expertise in information technology. After 5 years of existence, Techso wants to expand its team to support it in the recruitment, marketing and administrative.
Based in the heart of Old Montreal, the Techso Consulting Box is actively seeking an IT Talent Advisor to join the team!
The Talent Acquisition Advisor will be responsible for finding the best talent for the various positions we have to fill. He will have to develop a recruitment strategy to quickly find candidates and will hunt talent creatively.
- Participate in the development of an international recruitment strategy and find innovative ideas for talent hunting;
- Participate in the entire recruitment process including job writing and posting, candidate hunting, resume analysis and sorting, telephone interviews, creating technical profiles, correspondence with candidates , etc.
- Work on continuous improvement of the process and our recruitment tool (TS-TALENT) by keeping up to date with best practices in the industry;
- Maintain our TS Talent ATS (Candidate Database)
- Represent the company to find the best talent in the industry (participate in job fairs)
- Review various internal documents (English + French)
- Greet visitors and customers
- Participate in administrative projects (other than recruitment)
Selection criteria for the position
- University Studies in Communication, Industrial, HR or related fields
- TI-DEV recruiting experience (1-3 years)
- Knowledge of the PLM domain - an asset
- Already worked in an IT services firm
- Experience in a small company
- Bilingual - required
- Flexible schedule
- Creative & amp; Dynamic
- Versatile and enjoy teamwork!