We are the provider of choice for safe, sustainable and creative solutions in the marine and environmental sectors.
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT LOGISTEC
We are truly committed to finding and supporting the best talent. We are currently looking to fill a position of Instructional Designer based in downtown Montreal. This is a contract of 12 months with chance of permanent role.
RELIABILITY IMAGINATION GOING BEYOND SUSTAINABILITY
With so many opportunities available to you, there are good chances that you’ll find a way of doing what you are truly passionate about. We need top talent to create the right workplace for our people.
- Create design plans and write learning objectives directly connected to learning needs.
- Design and create engaging training activities based on different need from various departments and divisions of Logistec.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify and develop training needs.
- Evaluate instructional led training for possibility of conversion to eLearning using different authoring tools.
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design.
- Show creativity when designing and developing (or recommending) training materials such as scripts, text, graphics, audio, video, animation, and gaming to support learning needs.
- Keeps current on best practices in instructional design.
- Train trainers, super users, and employees on newly developed training.
- Edits and develops online learning materials.
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
Requirements and skills:
- experience in instructional design and training
- Fluently bilingual (French and English)
- Experience with the design and development of training for various delivery methods including facilitated classroom, virtual classroom and web-based
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models (ADDIE, SAM, Bloom’s Taxonomy)
- Proficiency knowledge with Adobe Design suite (Photoshop, illustrator)
- Proficiency with learning management systems (LMS)
- Proficiency with Articulate 360 suite (Storyline, Rise)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Training experience in person, or virtually would be an asset
Please include an english cv, as the hiring manager is based out of the USA
If you want to join a great team and have the right qualifications, please visit the OUR PEOPLE section of our website at for more information.