* TEMPORARY *
We are looking for a dynamic designer, reporting to the Senior Director of Training and Organizational Development, who enjoys working in a team and facing challenges, to help modernize our training courses for 20,000 employees in the pharmacy network. through a distribution strategy adapted to the needs of the clientele. You will be responsible for the analysis, design and development of content for a variety of broadcast contexts (coaching, traditional classroom, online training, etc.).
· Actively participate in needs analysis, development of training strategies, and review of training management processes.
· Collaborate with content experts and / or become familiar with the content to produce educational materials.
· Formulates educational objectives, writes the teaching scenario, training contents, exercises and assessments.
· Develops classroom and online learning content primarily with authoring software (Storyline 2, etc.) for the pharmacy network clientele.
· Recommends and implements training strategies that are relevant to learning objectives, context and operational constraints.
· Develop tests to assess the skill level of participants.
· Communicate frequently and effectively with project collaborators to ensure goals are met.
· Ensures that existing content is updated when needed.
· Undergraduate degree in a discipline deemed relevant (education, training management, etc.)
· A Master's degree in Educational Technology is an asset.
· Have at least five (5) years of experience in the design and development of learning content.
· Possess a very good knowledge of multimedia development tools for online training (Storyline 2, Articulate, etc.).
· Have a very good knowledge of digital learning environments (LMS), SCORM standard.
· Learn about best practices and trends in instructional design.
· Have excellent writing skills.
· Possess analytical skills and a sense of synthesis.
· Be independent, have initiative and demonstrate great ability to communicate with different stakeholders.
· Have an excellent sense of customer service and a very good team spirit.
· Have a rigorous and developed sense of organization and management of priorities and a great ability to work under pressure.
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Master Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
· To be bilingual (French and English) both orally and in writing.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please specify the job title.
The Jean Coutu Group, a subsidiary of Metro Inc., is dedicated to promoting an environmentdiversified work. We will consider all qualified candidates for the postulated job.
* The grammatical form used in this document is, if applicable, for both men and women.
Please send your resume by email to:
or at the following address:
Human Resources Department
The Jean Coutu Group (PJC) inc.
245 Jean Coutu Street, Varennes, Quebec, J3X 0E1