- Location: LRDG Language Research Development Group, SUITE 300
- Status: Permanent, full-time
- Weekly working hours: 35 hours/week
- First day of work: As soon as possible
- Rewards and benefits: To be discussed during the interview
We are currently looking for an individual to join our Human Resources team! The HR Technician will be responsible for the recruitment aspect of the department. He or she will work with the HR team to implement the best recruitment and sourcing tactics. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on various elements such as HR systems, group insurance, recruitment activities and employer branding.
The HR Technician will support the HR Advisor in the application of daily human resources management tasks and organizational development projects.
Under the supervision of the HR Consultant, the HR Technician will:
- Handle the entire recruitment process for the LRDG group (posting positions, screening applications, conducting phone interviews, taking references, drafting contracts, etc.)
- Create and maintain a bank of pre-qualified potential tutors as needed
- Collaborate with the various departments to implement strategies aimed at developing the employer brand
- Enter new employee and self-employed worker information into the database systems
- Coordinate and participate in the process of welcoming and integrating new employees
- Participate in the creation of an integration process for self-employed workers
- Provide support in the management of employee files (update personal information, employment-related changes, group insurance application forms, work permit follow-up, ROE, etc.)
- Participate in various organizational development projects and tasks (revision of employee handbook, creation of policies, creation of a code of ethics, development of an in-house salary study, etc.).
- Monitor and apply best practices in Human Resources recruitment
- All other related tasks
- University degree in Human Resources or Industrial Relations
- Interest in recruitment
- Excellent oral and written skills in French and English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- 1-2 years experience in Human Resources
- Interest in staying up to date on HR best practices
- Good analytical autonomy and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team, attention to detail and customer service
- CRHA/CRIA title, an asset
- Knowledge of HR software (Cangaroo HR, Evoke, Chronos and Zohos), an asset
ABOUT LANGUAGE RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT GROUP, INC. (LRDG)
Founded in Montreal, QC in 2002, LRDG is one of the leading developers and suppliers of online language training technology tools and services in Canada. At LRDG, we believe there is a better way to learn a language. We’ve created a more personal, interactive and unparalleled way to learn, while making sure the learner has all the support they need – no matter where they are. We’re a trusted supplier for the Government of Canada but our community is global. We help learners from around the world achieve results that go beyond their expectations. Our language training specialists and IT professionals form a diverse and strong team working towards one goal: to guarantee our highly-effective 90% success rate in helping learners to achieve their goals.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.