Reporting to the Human Resources Director, the incumbent will be responsible for human resources management consulting services to first level managers, including manpower management, recruitment and implementation and support related to various human resources management programs and policies.
- Coordinate recruitment and staffing mandates: post positions on different platforms, search for candidates, select and interview candidates;
- Integrate new employees and promote Hason culture;
- Collaborate in the development of partnerships with training institutions and represent the company at various trade fairs and job fairs;
- Manage and monitor disability, work-related injury and training cases;
- Participate in the improvement of HR processes and tools;
- Update HR performance indicators and manage certain files;
- Participate in the performance evaluation process;
- Provide service to employees, including answering questions about benefits, the pension plan, the interpretation and application of policies, corporate programs and practices, etc .;
- Provide administrative management of employee files;
- Track work uniforms;
- Write various employee releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or experience in a similar position;
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing company an asset;
- Mastering the MS Office suite;
Quality and skills required
- Excellent sense of analysis;
- Ability to make good decisions quickly;
- Ability to work in a team, communicate with all levels of the organization and adapt quickly to changes;
- Ability to manage multiple files at a time and meet deadlines while delivering quality results.