Recognized for its field experience and high-level technical expertise, BBA has been providing a full range of engineering consulting services for over 35 years, ranging from conducting studies to commissioning and support to customer service. exploitation. Our firm relies on a pan-Canadian network of offices to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels. At BBA you will find a stimulating and friendly work atmosphere. We rely on the complementary talents of our teams and offer our employees an environment conducive to their professional development. BBA is an Employer of Choice in Canada according to Aon Hewitt and is a member of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which brings together the winners who have retained their titles for more than six consecutive years. The fact that BBA is on the list is an eloquent testimony to the rigor of our practices and the unique relationships we have with our employees and customers. To learn more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and join our networks. talent attraction specialists:.
Description: Temporary, full-time - 6 months (possibility of permanence) You will work within the human resources team, under the supervision of the department head - HRP, HR projects and training. As a technician, you will provide administrative support to the team in all aspects of human resources in the offices of Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver. You will assume an administrative and technical support role in human resource activities within a dynamic and engaged team. Your role will be:
- Work collaboratively with HRP in situations such as: assigning an employee to another office, paying various bonuses, changing the schedule, status or title of an employee, adjusting salary out of cycle, appointment of a manager, renewal of a contract, departure of an employee.
- Prepare letters and forms, validate and approve bonus forms, follow up with managers and employees.
- Conduct preliminary analyzes.
- Under the supervision of a PARH, coordinate the company's leadership program.
- Be responsible for tracking various dates and completing validations for contracts, probation periods, maternity and paternity leave, leave without pay, etc.
- Actively participate in the implementation of a rigorous process for monitoring employee integration.
- Manage the documentation of files related to employee files.
- Actively participate in the implementation of a new HR Document Management Tool (EDM).
- Actively participate in the creation of promotional letters.
- Coordinate some training and update it in the training management system.
- Inform employees about human resources policies and procedures.
Work schedule: 37.5
- Be customer-oriented
- Be adaptable
- Maintain good relations with colleagues
- Have the ability to learn in action
- Be result-oriented
- Being able to self-develop
- Be Autonomy, Proactivity and Creativity
- Demonstrate a strong analytical mind and attention to detail and accuracy
- Haveinitiative and good judgment
- Be reliable and discreet
- College diploma in human sciences, administrative techniques - human resources management or equivalent according to experience.
- Have a minimum of one year of relevant experience.
- Bilingualism (French and English) required, both orally and in writing.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent sense of work organization and priority management in a dynamic environment and in a context of changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desire to learn and to get involved.
- Ability to work in a team and anticipate needs.
- Ability to write procedures and instructions.
- Understanding of the experience employed and willingness to make it a priority in each of its interventions.
- Asset: Experience in HR Data Processing with ERP System (HRIS) .BBA is committed to promoting diversity and employment equity. We thank you for your interest in our firm. Note that we will only communicate with successful applicants.