Are you looking for a friendly work environment where it is good to work? A job that allows you to perform professionally while having fun doing it? Don’t look further, we have the job for you!
We are currently seeking a Human Resources and Payroll Technician , a full-time permanent position, for our head office in Montreal East.
Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Advisor and working in collaboration with the Human Resources team of the company in the various fields of HR activities, but more specifically in staffing, training and payroll support, the Human Resources and Payrool Techncien will have as role and main responsibilities:
- In collaboration with managers, complete the complete staffing cycle (job description, postings, pre-selection, interviews, offer, welcome and integration of new employees);
- Coordinate the training needs of managers and their employees, see the group training organization as needed;
- Maintain documentation related to training expenses and monitor the 1% Act;
- Support the Master Payroll as required and perform payroll processing for Quebec, Ontario and the United States when required, in accordance with laws, our collective agreements and company policies
- Inform and advise managers and employees on the HR practices and policies of the organization;
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the department, as well as various HR mandates and projects;
- Perform any other related tasks requested by his / her immediate superior or required by his duties.
- Have completed a DEC in Human Resources, Accounting / Payroll or Administration;
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience in similar functions;
- Member of ACP is an asset;
- Knowledge of the ADP Workforce Now system is a definite asset;
- Very good knowledge of Excel software;
- Bilingualism is essential.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Sense of autonomy and initiative;
- Good spirit of collaboration;
- Developed interpersonal skills and in-house customer service sense;
- Good sense of organization, thoroughness and great attention to detail;
- Versatility, good adaptability and flexibility.
- Group RRSP;
- Group insurance;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Possibility of an annual performance bonus;
- Flexible schedule;
- Access to a training room;
- Free parking.
- We offer a competitive salary.
- Permanent full-time position – 37.5 hours per week;
- Easily accessible by public transit.
- Location: 11 155 Ste-Catherine Street East, Montreal, H1B 0A4