For the summer season, the STL human resources team is looking for a motivated, organized, and detail-oriented student to support the team in carrying out its activities and projects.
Detail of responsibilities
- Participate in the process of staffing, particularly at the job posting level;
- Design the welcome bags for new employees and prepare the required documents;
- Collaborate in the preparation and planning of plans welcoming and integrating new employees;
- Scan documents relating to employee files as well as those related to training and file them in the appropriate electronic file;
- Create and follow up on electronic HR forms in our request approval system;
- Update data in our HR software for managing employee files;
- To put to update the training database in Excel;
- Perform any other related task.
- Being a student of office automation technology and having completed at least one year;
- Knowledge of human resource management systems, such as Njoyn, Tandem (a asset);
- Planning, thoroughness and autonomy;
- Strong aptitude for customer service and team collaboration;
- Excellent command of written French ;
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).