Description of the CANIMEX Group
Thanks to its seven business units and the know-how of its employees, the Canimex Group offers diversified and complementary services that enable you to realize your projects from conception to delivery.
More than 750 people contribute to the success and growth of the group. Our experienced teams develop comprehensive and innovative solutions for every customer.
The incumbent helps coordinate and implement strategies, initiatives and other recruitment activities for the Canimex Group company and subsidiaries.
- Assist managers when receiving a requisition.
- Write the job description, establish the desired skills profile and define the details and / or specificities of the mandate.
- Develop recruitment strategies and coordinate the posting of job postings in different media.
- Take charge of the selection and archiving of applications received, pre-select and carry out the various stages of the selection interviews.
- Participate in various activities to promote the company and increase our visibility.
- Coordinate all forms of pre-employment testing for application evaluation (psychometric testing, technical testing, etc.).
- Conduct the verification of all information necessary for the evaluation of applications.
- Inform the candidates of the results of the selection and proceed to the settlement of the various details of hiring (employment contract, benefits, date of entry in position).
- Coordinate and participate in the new hire process and follow-up with the employee and their immediate supervisor.
- Help establish recruitment strategies to attract the best candidates by using and improving the company’s visibility through social media, the web and other media.
- Perform all other duties related to the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Vocational Guidance, Industrial Relations or a combination of training and experience deemed relevant to the job.
- Member of the Order of CHRP or CRIA (an asset).
- Good ability to speak English.
- Have a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in a manufacturing context and in a unionized environment (asset).
- Sense of observation and analytical skills.
- A respectful and respectful relationship approach.
- Have diplomacy and discretion.
- Ability to work with various clients.
- Professional rigor and sense of organization.
Benefits and benefits
- Competitive compensation.
- Group Insurance Program.
- Training, development and professional dues.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Private Training Room.
- Family Outdoor Family Center.
- Several social and cultural activities.
Note: Contract for a maternity leave replacement for approximately 15 to 18 months.