Our client, Kruger Trois-Rivières , leader of the paper industry, is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated person to fill a position of senior advisor in Human resources at the Trois-Rivières factory.
- Our client offers the most competitive remuneration and a full range of benefits.
The Kruger Trois-Rivières factory stands as much by the quality of its employees and its facilities as by the reputation of its products distributed around the world and its contribution to the economic vitality of the region. It is an organization resolutely turned towards the future. Innovation, excellence and desire to succeed are at the very heart of the values of the organization. Our client is looking for people involved and rigorous, interested in a stimulating career with a team collaborator and talented who fits in the challenges. Like all current and future employees, the candidate selected will contribute to the influence of the company while benefiting from many advancement possibilities within the organization.
is under the director of human resources, or The holder will be involved in the management of labor relations files at the factory, the management of the presence at work file and will exercise a advisory role with managers in terms of human resources management. He or she is responsible for the working hours of the factory and the training file. He or she will be called upon to support the Human Resources Department in any other related task and will replace the Director of Human Resources when he is absent. summary responsibilities:
- Advisor, coach and support all managers and their teams in terms of human resources management and labor relationships. Develop internal policies, procedures and directives and ensure its application and respect.
- Ensure the management and application of the various collective conventions. Carry out working relations with union executives and departments.
- Manage grievances, prepare arbitrations, prepare agreements.
- Manage the management of disciplinary measures and Coach the departments in this area.
- Be responsible for the Employee Employee Endowment (Superintendent and +). more particularly to that of human resources.
- Support the management of the absenteeism file at the factory in collaboration with the departments and the medical center.
- Be responsible for hand movements -The work and everything related to the lines of progress in the departments.
- Be responsible for the schedules.
- Replace the Director of Human Resources during the absence.
- Hold a baccalaureate in industrial relations or human resources management
- 6 to 9 years of experience in human resources management (recruitment, training, etc.)
- bilingualism (an asset)
- strong capacity to work in a team
- Communicator, oriented towards problem solving and focused on the results
- show leadership, initiative and capable of putting into practice an idea
- Great skill to manage delicate situations and sometimes complex
- Show a rigor
- Dynamism and autonomy