Do you want to advance your career? Join one of our mills in scenic regions of Quebec. You’ll have the opportunity for a career that enables you to grow and take up many challenges!
What can you expect? A dynamic environment, away from big cities and traffic jams! An experienced multidisciplinary team that will guide you.
What inspires you:
- You will be responsible for the entire HR function
- Your duties will include attracting and motivating employees, skills development, performance management, compensation management, labour relations, change management and various projects related to organizational development
What we are looking for:
- Dynamic professionals who think outside the box and want to demonstrate their skills and ideas
- Holders of a bachelor’s degree in human resources or industrial relations
- People who put health and safety first
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation and benefits program
- A defined-contribution pension plan
- Fifteen days of annual vacation on hiring
- Training and development
- Reimbursement of your professional dues
- An experienced management team
A range of workplaces is available to you:
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.