The Human Resources Department is looking for a:
Human Resources (e)
team - Human Resources Business Partner
Reporting from the head of division - business partners and under the functional supervision of the main business partner, you realize various administrative and technical activities linked in particular to the management of disciplinary action, at the GPMO , to the administration of different HR records and / or the development of tools, performance indicators and / or procedures.
More specifically, you:
- Write different draft documents such as: Letters, Survey, Job Description, Disciplinary Letter, Letter of Understanding, Recommendation to Council, etc.
- Attend business partners in the preparation and monitoring of disciplinary action;
- Communicate with various internal and external stakeholders such as: employees, managers, etc., in order to 'Conduct meetings or follow-up to certain files;
- Ensure support for the planning and administration of different programs;
- Participate in the development of tools and ParH Service Procedures, ensure their update and participate in promoting and disseminating them;
- Collect, analyze and prepare data, reports and statistics related to human resource management In order to support the interventions carried out by business partners;
- make, according to requests, various research, surveys and analyzes, etc.
- Ensure the progress and tracking of files under your responsibility;
- Coordinate certain files with various stakeholders, assist them in the progress of the work and answer their questions from Technical order;
- Attend business partners in various special projects.
The desired profile :
- hold a bachelor's degree in business administration, industrial relations or human resources or equivalent;
- own three (3) years of relevant experience in working relationships;
- to be a member of the Order of Human Resources Professionals in Quebec (asset);
- have good skills for teamwork and Interpersonal relations;
- demonstrate a good spirit of analysis, initiative and rigor;
- have a good command of the French oral and written language;
- Master the MS Office Suite (Excel Advanced)
What we offer you:
Choosing the city of Laval is working for the third largest city in Quebec, for this position you are going to have Competitive working conditions and benefits .
You will work in collaboration with dynamic partners and colleagues, in a multidisciplinary setting with a wide variety of areas of employment - police, firefighter, public works, among others.
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, companies and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Repensons Laval approach, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035 . This vision is the compass which today guides the development of Laval. Working in the city of Laval is to believe in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas for the citizen service. It's rubbing dedicated people andShaping the present to build the future.
You too, take part in the change! Apply for here August 5, 2021
by going to:
the city Laval applies a program to access equality employment. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For them, do not hesitate to share special arrangements. necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process.