Who are we?
The Morin Pharmacy is a recognized and respected company in the pharmaceutical industry for the diversity of its services and who knows how to adapt quickly to the changing needs of its customers. It is composed of a powerful, rigorous and dedicated team of more than 125 people.
Nature of contribution:
Under the authority of the Director General, the Human Resources Manager plans, organizes, supervises and controls all activities related to human resources management in order to achieve the organizational objectives specified in his mandate while respecting budgets.
- Performs the entire payroll production process (biweekly);
- Perform the staffing process (posting, application management, interviews, selection, intake and integration process)
- Conduct bid analysis and drafting compensation agreements upon hiring;
- Internal Communications Manager;
- Administer group insurance and retirement savings plans (RRSP-DPSP);
- In collaboration with the prevention mutual, manages the files of CNESST;
- Training Management (Law 90, Moodle, monitoring of all training activities)
- Compensation Management (Pay Equity and Annual Salary Analysis)
- Management of annual performance evaluations;
- Management of OSH committees, social fund and francization;
- Managing labor relations in a non-union environment;
- Write and develop procedures, forms and reports for internal use;
- Assume a proactive role focused on accountability with operations managers;
- Plans and attends Operations Committee meetings and writes reports;
- Other related tasks supported by the HR department.
- Certificate or Bachelor in Human Resources Management;
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- Autonomy in the execution of tasks;
- Master the Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel)
Permanent, full time
(32 hours / week spread over 4 or 5 days of your choice)