The Human Resources Manager contributes to PepsiCo Canada Beverages' success by leading human resources programs by implementing strategies and policies designed to foster harmonious working relationships, while achieving the key business objectives. Reporting to the Senior Director of Human Resources, the incumbent will provide HR leadership to more than 450 employees. This position is located in Montreal, Quebec. The ideal candidate is an accomplished and knowledgeable HR and work relations professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and proven ability to effectively resolve conflicts, collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization . The ideal candidate is also perfectly bilingual. Main responsibilities:
- Execute the human resources initiatives, particularly in terms of staffing, development of leadership capacity with managers, employee engagement and working relationships for client groups at the Montreal site and across Quebec.
- Building credibility and exert an influential role with the management team and frontline employees.
- Improve leadership skills through training and coaching and lead by example.
- Promote a healthy work environment through the negotiation and application of collective agreements, participation in labor relations meetings and the administration of corporate policies and procedures.
- Consult with executives to assess needs in order to develop and implement staffing plans.
- Provide leadership and support to managers on performance management and succession planning processes.
- Support the delivery of work presence and return to work support programs.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Commerce, in Labor Relations or Human Resources
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a labor relations specialist or HR generalist
- HR experience in an industry related, including packaged consumer goods, distribution / transportation, manufacturing or food is an important asset
- Catalyst of change
- Excellent analytical skills and conflict resolution
- Effective communicator, oral and written
- Computer skills recognized
- Travel Requirements
- Bilingualism (French / English)