Founded in 1997, Quartz Co. has earned a reputation for choice in the marketplace thanks to the quality of its winter coats. The year 2015 marks an important turning point for the company as it is sold to a new management team that sees Quartz Co. as a company with exceptional know-how and potential. From design to clothing, all operations are based in Quebec, which allows the company to work with a skilled workforce and conscious of preserving a know-how recognized throughout the world. Today's Quartz Co. products are found in more than 280 stores across 20 countries.
Under the responsibility of the Chief of Operations and CFO, the business partner in Human Resources will be involved in implementing HR processes across the organization. The HR processes will aim to supervise the 100 employees of the organization distributed throughout Quebec. The ideal candidate has held a similar position in a company for at least 3 years. We value autonomy, management skills, organization and project monitoring. Being a small team, we are looking for a versatile person who shows a strong sense of initiative and ability to lead projects.
- Manager of the company's human resources department
- Implementation and application of company policies, employee guide
- Management of recruitment of office and factory employees
- Implementation of regulated measures such as pay equity, training, etc.
- Integration of new employees
- Setting up an HR counter for employees
- Support to the pay process
- Support to the evaluation process
- Strong leadership, excellent teamwork
- Great autonomy
- Ability to travel between Montreal, St-Hyacinthe and Victoriaville
- Interest in fashion and high-end coat sector
- University diploma in the field of human resources
- Member of the CHRP order
- Recognized skills in human resources management (with references)
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in French and English - both oral and written
- Mastering Microsoft Office Tools