About the city of Salaberry-de-Valleyfield A big current of history
the city From Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, it is above all a big current of history. Thanks to its large bodies of water, its high-caliber industries, its regattas and its cathedral of unique beauty, this municipality has forged a very enviable internationally reputation.
in less than one hundred and twenty. Years of history, the city became the leader of the region, the economic and tourist heart of southwestern Quebec. With a team of more than 250 employees dedicated to the Campivilian population, it offers diversified and quality services, including many sports and cultural activities.
You will find this opportunity near the island of Montreal. In the management of the city of Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, a dynamic city of more than 43,000 citizens. With its city center on Lake Saint-François, this beautiful municipality of Montérégie offers all the stamp of a sparkling urban life in a middle and natural middle conducive to a unique quality.
Culture, Mission and Values
Having at heart the quality of life of its citizens, the city of Salaberry-de-Valleyfield is concerned about its sustainable development, the vitality and economic development of its business circles, its tourist attractions and heritage for the current generations and those to come . Make the difference, pride, respect and excellence are intrinsic parts of the values of the city.
under the Executive Director The Human Resources Director accompanies the management team and exercises a consultant to the Directorate General, the Municipal Council and the Other Services Branch. It ensures the management of all human resources activities; Organizational development, staffing, recruitment, training, labor relations, health and safety at work, remuneration, collective assurances, payroll and pension plan.
Visionnaire, this person contributes so considerable to the transformation of the organization. It acts in particular as a resource person to support and continue the mobilization of staff towards the achievement of organizational objectives.
It sees the bargaining strategies of the collective agreements of the various working groups of the city, ensures the Application and interpretation of these and the resolution of disputes and grievances. In addition, it organizes, recommends policies and programs for the management of human resources and performance and coordinates their implementation.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Manage a team of three (3) Employees and two (2) unionized employees;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with unions, association executives, the various internal services and the municipal council;
- develop strategies, programs and tools to improve business and management processes;
- ensure the establishment of A climate of work promoting the efficiency and well-being of employees,
- perform the budget planning of its management and ensure the follow-up.
- Bachelor of Industrial Relations, Human Resources Management or Domainequivalent;
- be a member of the CRHA order or shouted (an asset);
- minimum experience of eight (8) years in human resource management, including five (5) years in a staff management position;
- experience in the municipal or paramunicipal field.
- good dynamic manager;
- Generalist in human resources with a force in working relationships; (NB: The spokesperson experience at the negotiating table is not required for the position)
- Master the current methodologies for the management of change and organizational development;
- Knowing the laws of work and their application;
- skills with computer tools (software, suite office, new technologies, etc.);
- French control, at the written and orally.
- Demonstrate leadership, skills and a meaning developed for service -Conseil and interpersonal relationships;
- Sharpened political sense;
- ability to influence;
- team player;
- vision Strategic and Creativity;
- Developed Professional Ethics;
- Ability to seize the different issues and show global vision;
- Show tact, discretion, flexibility, discernment and rigor;
- have a spirit of analysis and synth Esce;
- have ability to solve complex problems in an innovative way.
Among the challenges of the position
- Establish new innovative and current human resource management practices;
- provide support and play a consultant role with all departments; This service is very solicited in a context of growth of the city;
- renewal of collective agreements at the level of some of the 3 unions; National Union of Municipal Officials (White Collars), Blue Collar Union, Fire Fire Union and Fire Fire Union (Local Salaberry-de-Valleyfield);
- Develop and Coacher Team;
- Review, improve and optimize processes in place;
- effectively manage the deliverables, prioritize folders.
Why join the city of Salaberry-de-Valleyfield
- city of the most dynamic, growing;
- city full of large projects;
- city Very active at the economic level, which has 3 industrial parks and a port facility;
- Stable, competent and professional team;
- Strategic post for the city and its development;
- Important and stimulating challenges of the post;
- very beautiful city, at the water's edge with nautical tourism;
- values conveyed by the organization.
Choose to work for the city of Salaberry-De-Valleyfield is opting for a warm working environment, in mobilized and dynamic teams.
Make the difference in your environment and use your previous professional experiences.
The city offers a salary and competitive advantages.
Follow Talinko on LinkedIn and our Website
Only the people selected for an interview will be contacted. We subscribe to the principle of employment equity.
telinko is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle managers and superior high potential. We accompany all our customers and our candidates in a constructive approach andCustomized.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice for the feminine form.