Sépaq operates in the tourism sector and offers nature tourism services in 47 establishments, ie 24 national parks and the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park, operated jointly with the federal government, 13 wildlife reserves as well as Sépaq Anticosti and 8 tourist establishments. In its human resources management, which includes more than 3,000 employees, including 2,700 union members governed by 9 collective agreements, Sépaq wishes to set up and improve an employee experience that will allow it to continue its mission with its clientele
Under the direction of the Vice President Human Resources, the Director will be responsible for advising the entire organization on human resources management. He will lead a team of professionals responsible for the different areas of expertise and services of the HR function.
More specifically, he will be responsible for:
- Work with the Vice President of Human Resources and Business Partners to implement best practices in human resources management, including, but not limited to, employee experience improvement, management of people performance, organizational development and support of the organization in its mandates;
- Ensure effective management of health and safety records, total compensation, benefits, payroll and employee file processes, staffing, training and employee engagement
- Collaborate in maintaining a healthy working relationship with all the different partners through a proactive approach to prevention and problem solving;
- Act as an agent of change and ambassador of the human resources vision to Sépaq leaders and within the HR function;
- Be on the lookout for organizational realities, observing and analyzing trends in need, while monitoring and suggesting new HR processes.
Qualifications and Profile Wanted
- University education, preferably in industrial relations, with at least fifteen (15) years of experience in human resources management and labor relations;
- Trading experience with medium or large companies;
- Experience in human resources program development and implementation;
- Demonstrate a strategic vision for human resources;
- Business savvy;
- Excellent analytical and synthesis capabilities;
- Developed leadership and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Very good communication skills, animation, facilitation.
This is a regular job in the executive category.
Place of Work: Head Office of the Corporation, Place de la Cité, Quebec.
Application Deadline: November 21, 2018
Sépaq advocates a practice of human management articulated around five great values such as pleasure, inclusion, commitment, courage and excellence. Challenges to match your ambitions are waiting for you. You will benefit from a competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits (pension fund, vacation, group insurance, employee program Sépaq: tariff used on the activities, products and services of the networkSépaq, etc.).