One of our clients, a manufacturer and distributer of food products is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator. The chosen person will be responsible for coordinating all administrative activities related to the company’s personnel. As the point of contact for the employees, the HR Coordinator will ensure that all company initiatives and practices are aligned to the needs of the business and are successfully implemented.
• Gather information from company departments to ensure that payroll is entered on time and is up to date based on vacations, sick time etc. for salaried or hourly workers.
• Coordinate, maintain and administer the group insurance company plan.
• Maintain and approve monthly invoices for group insurance, staffing and placement agencies, etc.
• Maintain and update all employee files, personal records, charts, wage, and salary data.
• Coordinate job postings, job descriptions, interviews and ensure all onboarding of new employees. Make sure that all existing employees contact information is updated.
• Handle and work on any CNESST claim if needed.
• Prepare T2200 for Sales Representatives and distribute T4’s and Relevé 1 to all employees.
• Ensure the updating and revision of the company employee handbook.
• Work effectively and professionally with co-workers and supervisors while maintaining the confidentiality of information including conversations, personal information, and medical information.
• Be responsible for internal posting and communication, i.e., upcoming holidays memos, rules and regulations, cleaning schedules, etc.
• Provide employees with updated information on vacation and sick time accrual.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
• All other related tasks and other duties as assigned.
• A completed college diploma or university degree is preferred.
• Human Resources: 3 to 5 years of experience (required)
• Advanced computer skills, experience with Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Bilingualism required (English/French)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
• Being able to maintain strong employee relations to support policy enforcement and conflict resolution.
• Being able to work independently, as well as effectively communicating with management.
• Being able to manage priorities and different tasks.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and hope you’ll join this great team!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all groups remain fairly represented. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.