Department/Group: Human Resources
Status: Full-time, permanent
The Human Resources Coordinator supports department managers and management by delivering a full range of human resource generalist functions including but not limited torecruitment, integrating new employees, training, performance evaluations, compensation and benefits, rewards and recognition, workplace safety and communications with employees.
- Acts a resource for employees, department managers and management to carry-out the company’s HR requirements.
- Leads and/or participates in the development and support of new company initiatives.
- Responsible for all company recruitment needs:job descriptions, posting, interviews, coordinating background checks, etc.
- Maintains accurate and confidential employee files.
- Prepares and coordinates employee onboarding.
- Coordinates the departure interviews and ensuresthat end of employment procedures and departure formalities are completed.
- Manages the employee benefits program including, registration, termination upon end of employment, and addresses any relevant issues.
- Coordinates the performance review process.
- Addresses employee concerns andconducts proper follow-up of files.
- Regularly communicates information to employees regarding procedures, policies, employee programs and recognition programs to all staff.
- Participates in weekly payroll.
- Prepares disciplinary letters, employment confirmation letters, memos, reminders, etc.
- Tracks training and enters data to update training register/tracker.
- Monitors of employee work anniversaries, celebrations and employee special events.
- Ensures that the salary grid is up to date.
- Monitors vacation, leave, absence to ensure appropriate tracking and compliance.
- Tracks certifications required by employees to ensure they are in good standing to perform their job (e.g. technician, electrician).
- Manages, where appropriate, the coordination of workers' compensation claims.
- All other functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Diploma in Human Resources or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of payroll software Nethris, an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adaptable, open and proactive.
- Focused on solutions and customer service.
- Strong organizational skills and able to effectively manage priorities.
- Able to work under pressure and in a constantly changing environment.
- Capable of multitasking and meeting changing deadlines.
- Organized and meticulous with special attention to detail.
- Excellent computer knowledge of the Office suite (including Excel and Word).
- Bilingual (English and French, oral and written).
- Located in Saint-Laurent.
- Working hours: 40 hours/week.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website.
Please submit your resume via this website.