Quarternight: 5 pm to 1:30 am
REASON FOR POSITION
The incumbent Coordinates the human resources management activities of his sector by acting as an advisor to the various stakeholders.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advise, support and coach with employees, representatives, coordinators and managers in various human resources management activities;
- Assist internal clients and the director in the interpretation and proper application of the collective agreement;
- Participate in and contribute to organizational development projects related to the objectives of the plant and the HR department;
- Coordinate human resource management activities in its areas (staffing, workforce planning, conflict management, skills development, harassment complaint, grievance management, etc.);
- Participate in the development and updating of HR policies and procedures;
- Support the health and safety team in case management and the reintegration of employees in CSST and diseases;
- Master the Windows and MS-Office environment;
- Use computerized human resources management and employee time management systems;
- Know, interpret and apply the collective agreement and the various labor laws.
- Focused on customer service, teamwork and continuous improvement;
- Popularize and mobilize people towards the vision, goals and expectations of the organization;
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders;
- Very good aptitude for communication, negotiation and facilitation skills;
- Bachelor of Human Resources, Industrial Relations;
- Member of The Order of Approved Human Resources Advisors an asset;
- 7 years or more of experience in human resources management in a unionized manufacturing environment or a similar field;
- Bilingualism required (French / English).