You will have the chance to develop a brand new service! Together with the managers, you will put in place the winning conditions for effective recruitment and optimal integration of new employees. You will also be asked to play an HR management consulting role with the management team.
The position is based in Laval's Lallier Kia office.
Recruitment and Integration
- Proposes / develops recruitment strategies to reach and attract candidates.
- Searches for candidates (LinkedIn, job boards, social networks, networking, schools, etc.).
- Develop and update the career site of the Group and its concessions.
- Maintains a network of potential candidates for the most requested positions.
- Conducts screening activities (telephone or Skype interview) and recommends applications.
- Write job profiles and offer selection tools (interview questionnaire, test, etc.).
- Accompany managers in their hiring decision.
- Coordinates the administration of pre-employment surveys.
- Develop, coordinate and optimize the process of welcoming and integrating new employees. HR Management Support
- Develop and update HR policies and inform management of any changes in labor laws.
- Proposes and implements initiatives that strengthen internal communications, ownership and commitment.
- Acts as an HR partner on internal committees (eg, OHS, continuous improvement).
- Advises / supports managers in strategic HR management.
We offer what is most important
- Human and professional approach
- Stability of use
- Competitive compensation
- Access to professional development
- Allowance or vehicle provided
- Discount on business services
Our selection criteria
- University degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in recruitment and as an HR generalist.
- Creatively address the current labor scarcity issues.
- Autonomous, proactive and ability to multitask simultaneously.
- Good management of priorities.
- Knowledge of LinkedIn / social networks as a recruitment tool and other research methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Knowledge of the Office Suite.
- Editorial ability in French.
- Movements (Lachenaie - Cartierville - Gatineau).
- Member of the CHRP order.