Human Resources Business Partner
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, the Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for ensuring that the company's HR policy is maintained and applied in the divisions for which it will have responsibility.
The PARH will have an important role to play in the managers of the divisions entrusted to it, bringing added value to the company.
These groups include professional and technical employees who specialize in different corporate sectors.
PARH is responsible for advising, supporting, coaching and intervening with managers in various human resource management practices such as labor relations, team building and mobilization, role definition and responsibilities, organizational structure, and any other HR responsibilities.
- More than 5 years of experience as an HR generalist;
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Relations, Human Resources Management, or other relevant field;
- Member of the Order of Approved Human Resources Advisors (major asset);
- Experience in a unionized environment, or good knowledge of working relationships
- Experience in a Regulated Environment
- Excellent command of French / English (spoken and written)
Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your resume to the attention of Jérémy Muller at