11253 | Human Resources Business Partner / HR Team Leader
Do you have solid experience in human resources? So this post is tailor-made for you! Our client is looking for someone like you to develop human resources and business strategies, act as a business partner to clients, lead and coordinate all divisional human resources activities. Interested (e)? Read on!
Your key responsibilities
– Act as a business partner to clients by developing human resource strategies to achieve the division’s goals;
– Administer and enforce collective agreements of its divisions and advise clients on labor relations and employee relations issues;
– Advise clients in the interpretation and application of management policies and procedures as well as the different labor laws;
– Advising clients on talent management, workforce planning, structure and organizational development;
– Maintain effective relations with union representatives and represent the employer with them in litigation cases;
– Support managers, coordinate, implement and promote the various programs and activities related to health and safety at work;
– Develop, recommend and monitor the application of means to maximize the efficiency, motivation and performance of human resources;
– Coordinate activities related to staffing, benefits management, updating of employee files, integration of new employees and absenteeism at work;
– Advising clients on job, salary and other changes;
– Take on any other related tasks.
What you need absolutely
– Diploma in Human Resources;
– Minimum of 5 years of HR experience, ideally in a syndicated and retail environment;
– Mastery of Office suite software;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– Discretion and thoroughness;
– Good sense of organization and good time management;
– Excellent command of French (spoken and written).
Do you have the qualifications for this job? Apply now by sending your CV to Jérémy Muller.