In keeping with the mission, orientations, values and general policies of the FNQLHSSC , the incumbent develops and ensures the application of the policies, procedures and tools in human resources. He / she plays a strategic advisory role to the organization's senior management and managers in the areas of human resources management and organizational development. He / she leads HR / OD projects and collaborates on organizational projects when required.
· Support and provide senior management and managers with advice and expertise in all areas of human resources management: workforce planning, labor relations, performance management , employee mobilization, change management, etc.
· Oversee the development and / or adaptation and maintenance of human resource management policies, processes, procedures and tools (eg staffing and integration of staff, compensation, training, evaluation of performance, etc.) and collaborate in the development of organizational policies, processes and procedures.
· Ensure communication and consistent application of policies and procedures related to human resources management and organizational development
· Support senior management in defining staffing requirements for management positions.
· Coordinate and participate in staffing processes for management positions.
· Participate in committees and working sessions required as part of their duties.
· Analyze issues, trends and developments in the field of organizational development and advise senior management and managers on new directions and best practices in the field.
· Provide an advisory role to the management team and senior management.
· Develop, adapt and / or maintain intervention strategies, tools and / or processes for organizational development including the governance process in health and social services.
· Develop, propose and implement communication strategies for organizational development
· Propose potential scenarios and management models when reviewing administrative structures and provide the necessary assistance to facilitate their integration (eg organizational diagnosis, succession plan for managers, strategies for recruitment of First Nations, etc.).
· Ensure the development, implementation and monitoring of HR / OD projects for which he / she is responsible.
· Produce and submit for approval an annual work plan and ensure its implementation and monitoring.
· Collaborate with the FNQLHSSC sectors and partners in carrying out activities and projects and participate in various committees.
· Contribute to the coordination, development and improvement of the organization's services through participation in the organization's management committee when required.
· Collaborate with the FNQLHSSC sectors and partners in carrying out multi-sector activities and projects and participate in various committees.
· Contributes to the smooth running of the organization's activities and the maintenance of a work environment focused on mutual assistance, cooperation and collaboration.
The salaryThe gross annual salary for hiring is between $ 60,569.60 and $ 70,233.80 and varies according to the candidate's experience. Note that to gain access to the starting salary mentioned above, the successful candidate must meet the minimum academic training and experience requirements or have equivalencies when the job permits.
The expected start date is June 10, 2019.
Interested persons must send their curriculum vitae and a cover letter (mandatory) by May 22, 2019 , to the attention of:
Mrs. Laurie Villeneuve, Human Resources Advisor
First Nations of Quebec and Labrador Health and Social Services Commission
250, Place Chef Michel Laveau, room 102
Wendake (Quebec) G0A 4V0
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The FNQLHSSC gives priority to the First Nations and Inuit of Quebec