Who are we?
The École de technologie supérieure is an establishment of the University of Quebec offering bachelor's, master's and doctorate programs in engineering. Located in Griffintown, at the junction of Old Montreal and downtown, within walking distance of the metro and Lucien-Lallier and Bonaventure stations, ÉTS offers, in addition to a competitive salary and a generous pension fund, several advantages :
- Group insurance;
- Up to 21 days of vacation per year;
- 4-day schedule in summer;
- Privileged access to its sports center located on campus or on site;
- Public transport incentive program (discount equivalent to 3 months on the annual subscription);
- Competitively priced car and bicycle parking;
- Access to the School's various corporate agreements;
- CPE on site, and many other benefits.
The position of human resources officer at ÉTS is at the heart of operations relating to human resources management and we are looking for a dynamic person to join our team.
- Looking for a job where will you meet the challenges?
- Are you recognized as a team collaborator valuing a customer approach?
- So this job is for you!
- Participate in the smooth running of the operations of the Human Resources Department such as staff movements, hiring, disability management, compensation and benefits, in accordance with the policies in force and the provisions of collective agreements.
- Responsible for all stages of the staffing process, from recruitment to selection.
- Ensures needs planning and the updating of candidate banks to meet different requests.
- Manage disability and occupational injury files in collaboration with the HR business partner and the manager concerned. To this end, acts as a resource person and communicates regularly with the employees concerned, as well as with the insurance company and / or the responsible government body, in order to ensure the administrative follow-up of these files. / li>
- Coordinates reception activities for new employees. Facilitates group and individual meetings for the communication of working conditions, benefits and pension plans.
- Receives, analyzes and follows up on requests relating to benefits such as employee benefit plans. group and retirement insurance, parental rights and other leaves. Provides the necessary technical support for this purpose.
- Monitors employment contracts using the computerized management system, in collaboration with the various internal clients.
- Collige, verifies, analyzes, records data and prepares reports. Obtains management indicators and statistics relating to the management of resources.
- May be called upon to participate in various working committees to review or improve the various HR processes.
Do you have what it takes to meet the challenge?
- Certificate in human resources management or technical DEC in an appropriate discipline
- Two (2) years of relevant technical experience as a generalist in a unionized environment.
- Ability to work with a computerized system of management.
- Customer focus.
- Team spirit, collaboration and excellent skillsinterpersonal.
- Sense of organization and autonomy.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Excellent analytical skills, synthesis and problem solving .
- Initiative, creativity and rigor.
- Ability to lead several files in parallel and to work under pressure.
Category d 'employment : Technical Administrative Staff
Employment status : Temporary - 12 months
Post number : 20-21 / 088
Class / Salary : Human resources agent / $ 49,494 to $ 77,692
Service : Human Resources Service
Duration and Schedule : 35 hrs / week, Monday to Friday
Beginning of mandate : As soon as possible
Deadline to apply : October 18, 2020, at 5 p.m.