Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$64 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2019 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Human Resources
Position type : Salaried
You will be responsible for supporting the Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP’s) and the whole HR team with various tasks related to human resources, such as the administrative duties related to hiring, employees' movements, leaves, and the administration of disability leaves. You will also be responsible for carrying out various recruiting- and staffing-related tasks and act as resource person to answer all questions from employees.
Responsibilities will include:
Perform all administrative duties and activities related to HR movements:
Prepare all types of letters: new hire, transfer, promotion, change of status, departure/termination, parental leaves, retirement confirmation and employment verification letters;
- Prepare Status change forms, position control forms in our JD Edwards system and appropriate IT notifications;
- Prepare and post employee announcements related to internal mobility (appointments, departures retirement, promotions, etc.) on our internal portal;
- Prepare and submit position requests for job postings;
- Collect new hire documentation and submit relevant forms to payroll;
- Act as a resource person/point of contact for all employees concerning any question related to HR and for our Orchestra system;
- Provide ongoing end user support for Orchestra performance management system, Status change forms & timesheets in JD Edwards system, and benefits enrolments/changes in Benefits Boutique system;
- Conduct follow-ups and other actions related to different dashboards: contract end dates, probationary period, honorariums/acting assignments, vacation days/hours, new hires and status changes;
- Manage the inter subsidiary employee transfers process;
- Responsible for communicating with employees & managers, and producing documentation, for all other types of paid and unpaid leaves;
- Responsible for timesheet administration, processing invoices for payment, coordinating logistics for workshops and training sessions, preparing organizational charts, maintaining employee files;
- Perform certain administrative tasks such as updating the logs of exemptions and attendance at the office related to the pandemic; support for certain presentations and management of the HR mailbox.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources management with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience or a college diploma in business administration with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience;
- Ability and ease with various HR system and IT tools
- Autonomy and ability to work under pressure; prioritization and organizational skills;
- Excellent aptitude for interpersonal relations and customer service;
- Detail oriented and meticulous;
- Confidentiality and discretion;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Fluency in written and spoken in English.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.