The post holder coordinates the human resources management activities of his sectors by playing an advisory role with the various stakeholders.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advise, support and “coach” employees, representatives, coordinators and directors in the various human resources management activities;
- Provide leadership in problem solving, through a collaborative approach, while ensuring consistency with the entire organization;
- Assist internal clients and managers in interpretation and the proper application of the collective agreement, applicable laws and regulations in labor law;
- Participate and contribute to organizational development projects related to the objectives of the factory and the HR department;
- Coordinate human resources management activities in its sectors (staffing, workforce planning, conflict management, discipline, harassment complaint, grievance management, etc.);
- Participate in the preparation of cases brought to arbitration or to the courts administrative;
- Participate in various employer-union committees or meetings;
- Participate in the development and updating of human resources management policies and procedures;
- Master the Windows environment and MS-Office;
- Use computerized human resources and time management systems employees;
- Know, interpret and apply the collective agreement as well as the various labor laws.
- Oriented towards customer service, teamwork and continuous improvement;
- Popularize and mobilize people towards the vision, objectives and expectations of the organization nization;
- Strategic thinking and demonstrated analytical skills;
- Very good skills for communication with various stakeholders, negotiation and facilitation skills;
- Autonomy, sense of responsibility, initiative and rigor;
- Bachelor in human resources, industrial relations;
- Member of the Order of approved human resources advisers, an asset ;
- 7 years and more of experience in human resources management in a unionized manufacturing environment or in a similar field;
- Bilingualism (French / English).