Our Purpose: Residents Our Strength: Employees Our Vision: Quality
Vigi Santé offers you rewarding and stimulating jobs within competent and human multidisciplinary teams. We currently have an opportunity at Vigi Administrative Services, located at 197 Thornhill Street in Dollard-des-Ormeaux, to fill the position of:
Human Resources Advisor Organizational Development Stream
A full-time position
A mandate dedicated to a vibrant and dynamic living environment!
- In collaboration with the DO team, you will participate in the review, development and implementation of organizational development strategies, programs and processes related to: hospitality and integration, training, mobilization / loyalty and referencing;
- You will accompany and collaborate with the managers in the implementation of the different projects aiming at favoring a working climate favorable to the well-being and the development of the employees;
- You will participate in the development of diverse content, preparing presentations, practical tools and reference material for managers and staff;
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of organizational practices by sharing your knowledge and making recommendations based on best practices and new trends in the field!
By joining our family:
- You will be part of an organization recognized for its excellence and the quality of its services. After all, twice we have been accredited with honorable mention by Accreditation Canada!
- You will work in a context of work promoting mutual help and solidarity, both in successes and in more difficult times ... because a family is also that.
- You will be entitled to the same working conditions and benefits as those of the health network (including, among other things, a salary ranging from $ 24.87 to $ 43.06 / h, four (4) weeks of annual vacation and thirteen (13) statutory holidays), hence the advantage of being a private-contract CHSLD!
A profile that makes the difference!
- Do you have a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or Industrial Relations and you have three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience?
- Do you have a master's degree in organizational development (asset)?
- Are you a proactive person, known for your innovative ideas?
- Do you have the ability to run multiple folders simultaneously while meeting deadlines?
- Do you have a strong interest in developing effective processes for the purpose of continuous quality improvement?
So working at Vigi Santé is for you!
Lead in the field of long-term care
Accredited Honors by Accreditation Canada
15 establishments in 10 administrative regions in Quebec
40 years of service 2000 Employees 430 Volunteers 1500 Residents
People interested in joining an organization where "The human is at the heart of our action" are invited to submit their application on our website via the "tab. Recruitment. "
The masculine gender is used indiscriminately and for the sole purpose of alleviatingtext. Vigi Health has an Equal Opportunity Employment Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities who request it based on their needs.