The Human Resources Advisor is responsible for providing efficient and quality support to the managers of the different divisions of their region, including the application of UAP procedures/strategies/programs. The HR Advisor ensures the adoption of best practices in human resources management, in the PEP process application management, in the salary review process and in health and safety issues. The HR Advisor is responsible for the quality of the employee experience, as well as employee engagement.
In close collaboration with the HR business partner, the HR Advisor participates in several HR projects when necessary.
In particular, the HR Advisor:
HR PROGRAM AND PROCESSES
- Deploys HR processes and ensures their application within operations, including the PEP process, salary review, vacation management, absenteeism and health and safety. -- Participates in various committees (employee participation committee, health and safety committee, etc.).Supports managers in the onboarding, orientation and training of new employees. Ensures a systematic follow-up of the integration of new employees.
- Works closely with the talent acquisition team and supports the management team if needed.
- Supports and coaches managers in terms of employee relations, training, position reviews (for evaluations), health and safety and performance issues.
- May help with store transactions (from corporate to associate and vice-versa).
SUPPORT TO HRBP
- Assists the HRBP and the HR team with specific tasks and projects.
- Participates in or leads improvement initiatives for the HR service.
- Coordinates HR-related events.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Supports all operational aspects of health and safety in their region, such as acting on requests and following up, and helping managers in the management of H&S cases and prevention plans
- Leads the H&S claim process.
Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
Three years of experience in a general HR role.
Bilingualism (according to the position’s location).