(Work place: Saint-Anselme)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07The incumbent assists, support and advises caisse managers in selecting, applying and implementing human resources solutions, practices, programs, policies and tools.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on : October 30, 2020
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of one year of a relavant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Interpersonal Savvy
Caisse Desjardins de Bellechasse
Human resources (FG)