DO YOU WANT TO DO MORE?
The Breakfast Club is looking for a versatile, proactive Human Resources Consultant who enjoys working with people. The Human Resources Advisor will work closely with the Human Resources Director to ensure that the Club’s managers and employees are counseled on the application of best practices, policies and procedures. human resources.
Specifically, the Human Resources Advisor will:
- Ensure the general application of good practices, human resources policies and procedures;
- Support the entire staffing process of the organization;
- Develop and update human resources procedures and policies;
- Participate in internal communication through the Club Newsletter in collaboration with the Communications Department;
- Develop tools to help managers and employees;
- Support managers and employees in various annual processes including performance evaluation, recognition, training, organizational development, etc.
- Monitor current good practices and trends in human resources;
- Maintain the data and performance assessment tools of the Human Resources Department;
- Complete relevant grant applications as required;
- Perform any other related duties to ensure the proper functioning of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Human Resources or Industrial Relations, or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Bilingual, English and French spoken and written required;
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Knowledge of Nethris payroll software an asset;
- Experience with the full staffing cycle;
- Writing skills in both languages;
- Ability to lead a variety of projects;
- Organizational development skills;
- Knowledge of the social economy sector an asset;
- Member of the Order of Approved Human Resources Advisors an asset.
- Membership in Club Values;
- Ease in interpersonal relationships;
- Sense of priorities and organization;
- Ease of prioritizing and managing time;
- Creativity and proactivity;
- Tact and diplomacy;
- Orientation solutions;
- Honesty and a sense of professional ethics.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Permanent full-time position, 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday;
- The person chosen for this position will work from the Boucherville office;
- Must satisfy a security investigation;
- Salary and benefits according to the standards in force at the Club;
- Date of employment: as soon as possible.