The HRIS specialist will work with internal teams to maximize system capacity, process optimization, customer training and standardization. You will help the HR manager determine needs and lead process improvement. You will monitor the data and ensure the accuracy and validity of the processes in place. In addition, you will be responsible for the ongoing configuration, maintenance, operation and administration of the system.
- Ensure continuous improvement and alignment of the HR system in corporate programs, policies and procedures
- Leading the deployment of new processes
- Create and update procedures for HR processes
- Provide transactional and administrative support to HR processes
- Fix moderate scope problems
- Identify and develop solutions that can arise from system-related problems
- Work in a team with the HR Operations Manager to set up analytics, prepare and produce reports
- Act as systems / process expert and provide advice to the team
Skills and abilities
- Rigor and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments and deliver quality results in a timely manner.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
DiplomasBachelor's degree or better in Business Administration
Bachelor's degree or better in Human Resources
* The masculine is used in order to lighten the text.