Business Unit: Transat A.T.
Department: Human Resources
Status: Permanent, full time
Work Location: Montreal, Down-town
Immediate Supervisor: HR Administration & Payroll Director
The incumbent will be responsible to identify the best performance and management indicators related to business needs and ensure the delivery of efficient HR data analysis using his analytics and informatic competencies. He must collect and analyse HR data to produce reports and dashboards to facilitate decision making in HR and for internal stakeholders. He ensure data governance to uniformize indicators over time.
- Develop and improve HR analytics into the organization;
- Promote data usage of SAP and Success factors in analysis;
- Interact with various stakeholders (HR and others) at all levels of the organization in order to understand business needs and clarify requirements;
- Interpret data and reports in order to identify tendencies and opportunities for deeper analysis;
- Gather necessary information to measure indicators, provide recommendations to clean databases, and automate reports in SAP;
- Collect and format staffing reports, payroll and others RH themes for different teams depending of delivery schedules;
- Produce quarterly and annual HR reports destined to high management and Transat A.T. board of directors;
- Develop, produce and update management dashboards based on HR indicators.
- BAC in human resources, computer science, management or any other related discipline;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in human resource, business intelligence or organisational development;
- Bilingual (french and english) oral and written (asset);
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word);
- Experience with HRIS, talent management or payroll;
- SAP and/or Success Factors knowledge (asset);
- Microsoft Power BI knowledge (asset);
- Deep understanding of HR tendencies and best practices in HR analytics.
Transat values diversity in the workplace and is committed to employment equity by encouraging applications from the following designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. To facilitate the reading of this document, the masculine form has been retained.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your résumé via this website.