A great opportunity to enter a petroleum cooperative for new HR is for you! Filled with learning opportunities you will have the chance to have a first vision of integrating new talent into a business!
THE TECHNICIAN'S MISSIONS
- Creating hiring records in the company's HRIS
- Manage changes in personnel files (consent, status, salary change, location, termination). .)
- Feed the portals of the official documents
- Support the employees in the initial use of the HRIS
- Train the managers and accompany them in the use of the HRIS
- Participate in the improvement of technological tools in collaboration with managers
- Participate in the coordination and compilation of training costs in compliance with the law 90
- Participate in the monitoring of total compensation and pay equity
- Perform all other related tasks (classemen ts, reports, projects ...)
The job description lights you up? Let's check now if you have the profile that our client wants!
THE HR TECHNICIAN PROFILE
- DEC in Human Resources or LAC human resources management or any other training / relevant experience
- Proficiency in the Office Suite Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Customer service, organization, professional rigor, autonomy Team.
The use of the masculine is only used for the purpose of text reduction.
Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your CV to the attention of Clara Desaunettes at