Our team of HR and DO Consultants is growing. Who says growth, says great opportunities and challenges! Are you at the start of your human resources career and would like to contribute to a high-performance team by providing administrative support? We want to meet you! Are you an HR technician by profession and have you developed ways of structuring HR files so that they are agile? We want to meet you! Do you have administrative experience in a human resources department? We want to meet you!
Iceberg Management is a consulting firm whose mission is to offer SMEs in the Greater Montreal region and surrounding cities the expertise of its consultants in human resources and organizational development. The HR Technician will be responsible for supporting the firm's human resources activities through research into the latest trends and best business practices (MPA). In addition, the HR Technician supports the firm in various administrative activities, such as sales, marketing and corporate events.
Mainly in telework, the person in position will be part of our team of thunder, and can expect to do daily tasks in human resources and administration:
Human resources tasks:
- Watch : researching the latest trends and MPAs in human resources
- Staffing: writing and posting jobs, sorting resumes, coordinating interviews between clients and candidates, creating job questionnaires interviews and other staffing tools
- HR practices: write employee handbook policies and disciplinary notices in Word, create organizational charts in PowerPoint
- Training: participate in the creation of training content in PowerPoint, and individual development plan in Excel and in Word
- Performance: create performance appraisal forms and other performance measurement tools, tied to trends and MPAs
- Compensation: participate in training exercises pay equity, search for external salary studies
- Legislation: search and find missing information regarding the Pay Equity Act, Bill 90, or Labor Standards
- Sales: follow up of customer requests, manage contacts in Zoho, coordinate customer appointments
- Documentation: layout, revision, drafting of various documents such as service offers, marketing documents, letters to employees, internal communications according to the team's needs
- Corporate events: help organizing events and preparing presentations
- Create and manage surveys on Survey Monkey
- Write service offers, in French and English, in Word
- Perform competitive intelligence on competitors and other HR consulting services offered on the market
Candidates .es that we will meet will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Diploma in administrative technique, certificate in human resources or business administration
- Minimum 1 year of experience as technician or assistant or relevant experience
- Experience in administrative support in an SME
- Member of the Order of CRHA or in the process of obtaining an asset
- Strong interest in human resources
- Knowledge of intermediate to advanced features of the Office suite (Word, Exceland PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of other software such as Zoho, Prezi, Google Forms, Canva
- Great written and verbal communication skills, at a professional level, both in French and English
- Great rigor and thoroughness in the execution of his work
- Strong ability to work under pressure and in a team
In return, Iceberg Management offers you these employment conditions:
- Annual fixed and variable compensation: guaranteed fixed salary and sales commissions
- Teleworking environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Weekly team meetings by videoconference
- Possibility of participating in human resources mandates
- Loan of a computer and 'a smartphone
- Mileage expenses reimbursed when travel is required, at the rate issued by the government
- Reimbursement of the professional title of the Order of CRHA
- Budget of continuing education
Do you have the personality for the job? We want to meet you! To apply, we need your CV and your cover letter. No matter what medium you use, what excites us is getting to know you through your writing skills and your visual presentation skills. And remember to mention your personality color and your natural strengths if you know them!
Send us your application to be contacted for a telephone interview.
Have you been an HR Consultant for over 3 years and viewing this eye-catching display? We are also looking for experienced HR consultants. We encourage you to send us your CV and cover letter so that we can consider your application.
We thank all those interested, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.