Our client, an organization in the communications community, is looking for an HR technician for their staffing team. The position is permanent and the way of working is hybrid. The employer is located in the Old Port.
- Manage position displays
- participate In the recruitment process (CV sorting, telephone interviews, etc.)
- Ensure the follow-up with managers
- Entering data in the HR system
- help in the management of HR records and their follow-up
- perform any other related tasks at the
- DEC in administration or human resources
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- excellent bilingualism, both spoken and in writing
- Good mastery of the MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of an HR system and display sites
- dynamism and resourceing
- excellent relational
- autonomy and thoroughness
- Ability to meet tight timelines
- Excellent sense of the organization
we v We thank you for your interest in this position; Only people who own the profile sought by our client will be contacted.
Thank you and we wish you the best chances in your research.
The female genre is used for the sole purpose. to lighten the text.
We invite you to visit the bralyRouche.com website to know more about us.