Our client, a pan-Canadian dental health provider, is looking for an HR technician and benefits for his team. Offices are located near Ahuntsic. This is a hybrid mode, offering excellent benefits.
- answer questions and requests from employees
- Communicating with stakeholders to manage files
- Check the computer deductions conformance
- update data in the internal system
- generate statements Periodic billing
- Prepare reports
- Perform any other related tasks at the
- DEC or Certificate in Administration or Human Resources
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent bilingualism, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of the continuation MS Office (especially Excel)
- good judgment and autonomy
- oriented to solutions
- beautiful team spirit
- meaning of the organization
- good priorities management
- worry of work well done
we vo They thank you for your interest in this position; Only people who have the profile sought by our client will be contacted. Thank you and we wish you the best chance in your research. The female genre is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
We invite you to visit the bralyRouche.com website to know more about us.