That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Our teams (whether in our offices or working from home) are overflowing friendly people;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt.
The asset we lack to make our incredible HR team shine , he is a technical human resources coordinator who stands out for his rigor, professionalism and unparalleled customer service! You will play a key role in supporting the day-to-day activities of human resources management in collaboration with the HR managers of the business units.
Position: Montreal + telework mode
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will support HR managers in monitoring the various files of the cycle of 'employee with our teams;
- You will be responsible for welcome and integration and coordinate the arrival of new employees;
- You will participate in initiatives in human resources management;
- You will use your creativity to prepare PowerPoint presentations;
- You will be one of the resource people to answer questions from employees and managers;
- You enter data related to employee life events into the human resources system and document employee files s;
- You will coordinate with the payroll department within the required deadlines;
- You will participate in updating the human resources page of our intranet site (SharePoint) .
That that makes you the perfect fit for this job
- You have a BAC in industrial relations or administration, option in human resources management or other relevant diplomas;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position and in administrative support;
- You have an ease with computer office tools and an excellent knowledge of the Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- You have an ease in juggling many tasks and priorities and have a great sense organization and planning;
- You have an easy smile and you are a caring person;
- You stand out for your team spirit, your dynamism and your skills relatio nnels;
- You master the French language (oral and written) and have a good level of English (oral and written).