Cominar is looking for a Human Resources Director – Bilingual for his Montreal team
Cominar is looking for an inspiring, results-oriented Director of Human Resources to join his Montreal office at Alexis Nihon. Your main challenge will be to actively contribute to the organization’s continued transformation in human capital and corporate culture in a context of continuous change and improvement.
Permanent position ( hours / week)
Under the supervision of the Senior Director Human Resources and Organizational Development and with the support of a successful team, you will be responsible for:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively manage the various stages of the staffing process for the business lines under your responsibility;
- Act as a strategic partner with Montreal office managers in employee relations and talent development;
- Actively contribute to the design and development of initiatives to increase productivity, accountability, commitment and retention of employees to support the delivery of strategic corporate priorities
- Manage change and its impacts;
- Identify, track and analyze different HR performance indicators and produce different reports;
- Participate on various committees and contribute to the influence of the employer brand;
- Any other task related to the day-to-day management of the human capital of a company with more than 750 employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations or Human Resources or related studies;
- Business Administration Graduate Studies (an asset);
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Member of the Order of Certified Human Resources Advisors (CHRP);
- Essential bilingualism (spoken, read and written);
- Mobilizing leadership and strategic thinking;
- Attention to detail and keen sense of results and measurement of indicators;
- Autonomy, sense of urgency, confidentiality and ethics;
- Available to move as needed (Quebec City and Ottawa).
Join Cominar to meet the challenges of your skills!
The masculine is only used to lighten the text.