Company: Yargeau Goulet Brassard, Integrated Financial Services (BGY)
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Succession of: Business Financial Services Associate
Location: Quebec City
Starting date: immediately
Salary: competitive + bonus
Work schedule: flexible
Here is the opportunity to join a fast-growing firm, which firmly believes that "human resources are a strategic must for companies." Brassard Goulet Yargeau (BGY) is an integrated financial services firm with offices in Quebec City, Montreal and Toronto. The three departments of the firm are: integrated financial planning, investment management and life and health insurance. Brassard Goulet Yargeau, is not an ordinary financial services firm, since for her, each of her interventions is a way to be an example of exceptional practice in Quebec. To do this, it is a multidisciplinary team of more than 60 people who demonstrate rigor, integrity and creativity daily to serve its customers! BGY is committed to the well-being of its employees and is pleased to offer a global compensation that stands out in the market for its professional expertise.
BGY is finally ready to welcome a human resources director within its team in the face of its growth and its strong belief in the added value of human resources. This person will have a great deal of autonomy in order to support the firm, both in its strategic and operational vision, in achieving its business objectives.
So, are you a seasoned HR professional passionate about surpassing yourself in search of the next challenge of your career? BGY will allow you to apply your knowledge, your experience and your creativity through stimulating projects, starting with the management of the talent strategy. Structure the human resources department, concretize and improve the employer brand, ensure the career development of the firm's professionals, guide associates towards strategic, thoughtful and successful decisions, all projects that will allow you to have a real impact in your daily life!
Are you a dynamic leader with a sense of discretion that engages the trust of your employees? BGY will be delighted to offer you this great career opportunity.
- Develop and implement a human resources management strategy aligned with the business objectives of the company;
- Create and lead the talent management strategy, including hiring, hosting, performance management and compensation;
- Develop, implement and measure programs, policies and procedures that address all aspects of HR and are considered relevant to organizational needs;
- Accompany new employees and serve as a point of contact for internal staff;
- Offer an advisory role to managers and associates on key HR processes (attraction and retention, performance, continuing education, compensation, OHS, skills development, etc.);
- Enhance and promote the employer brand, values and put in place talent attraction initiatives to ensure its durability during thefuture growth;
- Coordinate, lead and support the established HR team and track HR indicators;
- Ensure corporate compliance with labor laws;
- Work with external consultants on special projects as needed.
- High level of professional integrity and discretion;
- Have an acute business sense;
- Demonstrate leadership with its power of influence and credibility;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ease all levels of employees;
- Demonstrated ability to manage HR issues;
- Skills in analysis, synthesis and decision making;
- Social team player with a positive attitude;
- Ability to adapt to an environment where priorities are constantly changing;
- Innate initiative spirit.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations or any relevant experience;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in an HR management role;
- Excellent command of French and good command of English (oral and written);
- Mastering the MS Office suite;
- Member of the Order of Approved Human Resources Advisors (Asset);
- Ability to travel once every three weeks in Montreal;
- Holder of a valid driver's license.
Any candidate ready for this professional challenge must send their resume to the email address before June 7, 2019.
As a recruitment partner of the company, TalentCo. will only communicate with successful candidates for an interview. Please do not contact the company directly if you have any questions.
The TalentCo team.
The masculine is used to lighten the text and wherever the context requires it, it also includes the feminine.