What if, in the end, an HR Coordinator position was a real generalist position in Human Resources? And yes ! Our client, a growing company located in Saint-Hyacinthe, is looking for a Coordinator to intervene on all Human Resources subjects.
With a strong human side, our client t ' will provide the opportunity to learn and grow with them.
Basically, your mission:
Alongside the Administrative Director, you will participate in the daily management of Human Resources with a view to supporting growth of the firm.
For example, you will have to:
- Manage the entire recruitment as well as the link with the agencies and ensure an advisory role with the managers
- Follow up on training files
- Perform payroll and manage absences and leaves
- Participate in performance management (follow up on annual evaluations, participate to the calculation of the increases, to ensure the monthly follow-up of the objectives)
How you could understand it, here the teamwork and your dynamism are essential. This is why we expect you to:
- A first experience in Human Resources and / or in recruitment (approximately between 1 and 2 years);
- Good customer approach and excellent communication;
- Thirst for learning;
But above all a nice positive attitude !
You got it, there is a beautiful atmosphere and we don't drag our feet, and you will be rewarded for all your efforts. So if you want to have a little pecuniary overview and know more about this position, call me or write me!
* The use of the masculine is used only for text simplification.