To HR professionals,
· Are you tempted by consultation within a tight-knit team?
· Would you like to serve as a consultant on a variety of engagements with a variety of clients in different corporate contexts?
· Are you looking for a flexible work environment and schedule that promotes work-life balance?
· Do you dream of a generous vacation, guaranteed fixed salary and profit sharing?
Like the HRPs, Iceberg Management's consultants support managers in solving their management problems by integrating best practices, both at the operational and strategic levels. You will work with varied clientele from all sectors of activity, on agile methodologies, to exercise your role of consultant for which you will have to:
· Write reports of recommendations in diagnostic, audit, survey and / or survey files
· Develop content and lead workshops
- Develop fair and competitive salary scales
· Develop attraction, mobilization and retention strategies
- Conforming companies to labor laws (pay equity & Bill 90)
- Leading a complete staffing cycle for all levels of positions
- Write corporate policies and employee manuals
- Write disciplinary notices and advise on employee files
- Represent the company in business events
- Participate in drafting service offerings and work schedules
To perform this role, you must have the following prerequisites :
· Bachelor's degree completed with a specialization in human resources
· Member in good standing of the College of CHRP, or eligible for the exam
· 5 to 7 years of experience as a HR generalist with full autonomy in the creation and management of HR programs
· Consulting experience, or multisite business, an asset
· Excellent writing skills in French and good knowledge of English
· Focus on Continuous Improvement, Best Practices and Customer Service
Do you have the personality of the job? We want to meet you! Send your resume to to be contacted for a telephone interview. Choose to tell us about the elements that most appealed to you in this display, your personality color, your achievements or your natural strengths in your cover letter!
We thank all those interested but we will only contact those who will be selected for an interview.