0009 | HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner is responsible for coaching and advising managers on all aspects of HR (labor relations, attraction and retention of talent, organizational structure, talent management and mobilization, planning of succession, employee development).
· Develop HR strategies to achieve the goals of the groups for which HRP is responsible.
· Provide support for all human resource issues
· Support HR team initiatives in supported divisions in collaboration with managers
· Contribute to setting up and reviewing organizational structures
· Act as an agent of change in creating workplace culture, employee empowerment, improvement and continuous learning
· Coach and guide managers in developing their leadership skills
· Work closely with operations managers and collaborating committees (representing hourly production employees) to maintain good working relationships and foster an environment of cooperation and transparency
· Orient managers of supported divisions with respect to employee relations (engagement, change management, conflict, performance management)
· Work closely with the recruiting team to hire, retain the best talent for all positions within supported divisions and participate in talent attraction initiatives when required
· Participate in the development of the succession plans of its internal client groups as well as individual development plans
Skills, knowledge and skills:
· English / French Bilingualism
· Tact and diplomacy
· Ability to build relationships at all decision-making levels of the organization
· Autonomy and initiative
· Feel comfortable in a changing environment
· Recognized competence for problem solving and influencing ability
· Excellent judgment, discernment, sense of listening and business
· Sense of urgency
Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities at once.
· Knowledge of various labor laws
· Analytical and Synthetic Spirit
· Good command of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Bachelor's degree or better in Human Resources
· A minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience as a generalist in human resources in a manufacturing environment
· CHRP Title