The end of the year is approaching and it may be time to start 2020 on a new mission, filled with learning and development possibilities!
Within a company Dynamic in the aeronautical field, you will have the chance to support the company in the application of the collective agreement by the management of the workforce by taking on the role of HR Labor Analyst!
THE MISSIONS OF THE LABOR HR ANALYST
- Manage the unionized workforce in collaboration with the union
- Coordinate internal and external partners (Payroll, placement agency, organizational learning, etc.)
- Perform salary assessments for unionized employees
- Validate the progression process salary
- Complete the hiring form for new employees
- Complete all changes having an impact s on the employee file
- Ensure the accuracy of transfers from unionized employees to employees
- Ensure the compliance of SAP data
- Coordinate hand movements of internally for the entire organization
- Establish reports and evaluations in support of managers with regard to workforce management.
The job description turns you on? Now check if you have the profile sought by our client!
THE PROFILE OF THE HR ANALYST WORKFORCE
- Bac RH ou Industrial relations or any other comparable industry
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Mastery of Excel
- Experience in the manufacturing field an asset
- French / English bilingualism
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work on short deadlines, results oriented, attention to detail, organizational skills, flexible
THE BENEFITS OF THE LABOR ANALYST RH
- Pension fund
- Full group insurance
Do you fit this description? Then apply now by sending your CV to the attention of Clara Desaunettes at