Supporting businesses from here so that they formalize their family-work balance practices appeal to you? Are you motivated by collaborating in the production of practical material to equip managers and HR teams? The team of the Réseau pour un Québec Famille and the Concilivi initiative is growing: this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
The Network for a Quebec Family, NPO concerned about quality of life for families, is the initiator of Concilivi which includes a Center of Expertise and a Seal of Recognition in Family-Work Reconciliation (CFT). At Concilivi, we are looking for someone who is committed to making CFT measurements accessible. As CFT experts, we want to encourage employers to formalize their practices.
Did you know that 53% of parents and caregivers would be ready to change jobs for better CFT measures ?
Concretely, what would your daily life look like?
- Advise clients who have started the process of obtaining the Concilivi Seal
- Present client files to the Concilivi Seal accreditation committee
- Create practical tools on family-work balance
- Share your opinion and ideas to help CFT evolve
- Identify the new trends observed during your content monitoring on the CFT
Who are you?
- You like to build trusting relationships with clients
- You have a great spirit of analysis and synthesis
- You have a bachelor's degree in human resources management or equivalent experience, in addition to having 2 to 5 years of experience
- You master the French language both orally and in writing
- You are comfortable in English (asset)
- You wish to be part of an organization constantly evolving
What can we offer you?
One year full time contract in by 28 hours per week, which is 100% teleworking during the pandemic, but when health measures ease, you can join us a few days a week at our offices, which are located in Brossard. Having seen the benefits of teleworking, we would like to keep it at around 2 days a week.
As well-shod shoemakers, we offer you family-work balance measures: a flexible schedule adapted to your situation , teleworking, personal leave and much more!
Want to be part of the family?
Send your application (CV and cover letter), before December 2, à taking care to specify the job title.