- Participate in the full recruitment cycle.
- Coordinate the use of the company's new induction and induction program and take care of new employee orientation.
- Act as a resource person for all new employee questions.
- Meet with employees who are about to take time off work (parental, ILD, etc.).
- Keep the employee manual and HR page on the internet / intranet up to date and make sure the regions are aware of any changes.
- Keep employee records up-to-date and accurate.
- Manage the employer's extended health and dental plan and group RRSP.
- Perform all administrative tasks, such as preparing ads, translating English to French, etc.
- Manage reward and recognition programs.
- Keep vacations and absences statistics for all employees.
- Coordinate the training file.
- Work with the national HR team to implement new policies, procedures and programs and ensure that this is communicated to all employees.
- Participate in HR projects as needed.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- University degree or equivalent work experience and / or training.
- 3 to 5 years experience in recruiting professionals
- A lot of interpersonal skills and tact.
- Ability to get along well with people of different personalities.
- Maturity and professionalism.
- Very good oral and written communication skills (in English and French).
- Strong ability to maintain confidentiality at all levels.
- Unparalleled organizational skills.
- Special skills in time management.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- You will work in an innovative and recognized insurance company.
- A competitive salary and benefits on your first day with us including medical and dental care in addition to an RRSP.
- A company that encourages and funds continuing education.